Brunch. If you’re not having it, you should. And to make it even better, try these gentle cannabis-infused recipes to give you a slight, relaxing buzz that will start your day off with great vibes. In reality, these recipes aren’t reserved for just brunch – have them any time of the day, espeically infused with canna-butter. And if you’ve discovered some amazing recipes to add to the list, let us know in the comments how you used canna-butter to infuse your delectable brunch recipes and what you’re friends thought about your creation.
1. Stuffed French Toast
Can you taste it now? The syrup soaked bread? The cheese? The butter? Start your day off with this stuffed French toast recipe that’s sweet, creamy, and dreamy.
Ingredients (2 servings)
- 4 slices white bread
- 2 teaspoons melted canna-butter
- ¼ cup ricotta cheese
- ¼ cup jam
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Confectioner’s sugar
- Use the canna-butter to coat the bread. Layer with ricotta cheese and jam and place another slice of bread on top.
- Beat the milk and eggs in a medium bowl.
- Melt canna-butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Dip the stuffed bread in the mixture and place in pan. Cook until both sides are golden brown.
- When done, top with confectioner’s sugar for garnish.
2. Bacon and Egg Muffins
This rich, filling bruch recipe is easy to make and everyone loves it. If you’re a vegetarian, substitute the bacon for spinach. While this may sound like a lot of work, we promise this is one of the easiest cannabis-infused brunch recipes you make, especially when you’re short on time.
Ingredients (4 Servings)
- 4 flour tortillas
- 4 teaspoons melted canna-butter
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 strips of bacon or 1 cup spinach (or both), cooked and chopped
- 4 large eggs, at room temperature
- Salt and black pepper
- Preheat oven to 340° F.
- Place a tortilla in each of the muffin pan cups.
- Use canna-butter to brush the insides of the tortillas
- Divide about 3/4 cup of shredded cheese among the tortilla cups.
- Top with bacon, spinach, or both.
- Break an egg atop each tortilla cup.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese, salt and pepper.
- Bake for 10 minutes. ‘
- Serve while hot.
3. Oatmeal with the Works
It makes a big difference when you use the best quality oatmeal you can find for this cannabis-infused brunch recipe. We recommend steel-cut oats for this warm and cozy meal.
Ingredients (Serves 4)
- 3¼ cups water
- 2 cups steel-cut oats
- Pinch of salt
- 4 teaspoons canna-butter
- 1 banana, sliced and peeliing
- 4 tablespoons chopped pecans
- 4 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons dried cherries
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Bring water to boil in a large pot. Next, add the oats and salt and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat, cover, and set aside for 2 mintues.
- Stir in the canna-butter
- Finally, in four bowls, divide the oatmeal and top with the rest of the ingredients. Serve while hot and enjoy.